Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snow, snow, snow

It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow....

Well, this year November 22nd was our first day of snowfall. The kids are ecstatic!
There is barely anything on the ground this morning and my eldest says "Can I make a snow angel??"

Walking back from school, the precipitation turned to the pelting ice variety (that was fun) and my little one says "I think we should use the car next time" to which I responded "Hey, we're tough Canadians, this is nothing". Good times.

I had a fantastic evening out with my best friend last night; she truly is a wonderful person.
I really appreciate her friendship over the last 20 some odd years. I don't have any siblings and I have always told her that she is the sister that I never had.

So today, in the spirit of our American neighbours, I want to give thanks for my best friend -- she's the greatest!

Thankfully,

Cdngirl

No comments: