Thursday, November 15, 2007

Okay, so here I am...

Were you wondering what happened to me? Life, that's what happened.

As any busy mother of two will tell you, your own personal life and things that you want to do sometimes get put on the backburner!

So, yesterday my eldest is screaming because of an earache and my youngest doesn't want to be somehow overlooked and invents a sudden stomachache...to say the least I was having a "Calgon, take me away!" afternoon.

Here I am today, looking at piles of laundry and virtually no interest in doing it.

I already volunteer at both kids schools, am trying to get two different businesses up and running to bring in some extra money, and also trying to get into shape....does anyone know where they sell more time to add to my day???

I have now been requested/volunteered to assist with a local hospital function for kids...how can you say no?!

Even as I write this list I'm feeling anxious! Anyway, just wanted anyone out there (who might be reading this) know that I'm still here...just crazy busy!!

I'll update you further, when I get a moment :)


Later,

Cdngirl

No comments: