Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mission Completed

Yeah! The downstairs playroom is tidy again!

I have left a few toys out for the kids to play with and have stored the rest away in the closet under the stairs (and it's now equipped with a lock!).

I am very happy with myself for having taken complete control...sounds ridiculous - I know.

Today, I have plans to clean the house, do laundry, bake, and also wrap one present with the kids (that's for their cousin).

I think I might send the kids out to our fenced backyard for a while too so that I can give them some fresh air and exercise while also giving my nerves a break. I swear there is something in the air AND the water today because my kids are on super-hyper mode...what's up with that?!*

Tonight is random paperwork & knitting...I know what you're thinking....whoa! slow down party girl!!

My husband's family is coming here for brunch on Boxing Day (December 26th) so I'll also be planning/shopping for the needed menu items.

That's about it for today!

No comments: