Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh my...

Well, hasn't it been a while....where have you been????

Just kidding...I know, I've been slacking.

I'm not sure where to begin so I guess I'll start with the beginning of March.

I ran in my first 5k race and did fairly well for a first-timer, I guess (32:06 minutes). I was slightly bummed that I had to stop twice to walk for a minute each time but as hubby said, "Maybe you needed to stop and if you hadn't then you might not have finished" - so that made me feel better.

Recently we had March Break, which went very well. The kids behaved and we had great quality time as a family and a big plus is that we didn't even spend a lot of money to do it.
Activities included: Maple Syrup festival, toboganning (lots of it, with all this snow), bowling, eating out a few times at inexpensive places ~ East Side Mario's has free meals for kids and a great selection for us adults, playing at the park, movies (from the store and at the theatre), board games, pet store visits, etc.
We all had a great time!

Now, it's back to the everyday stuff.

How has your couple of months been? I hope they were great!

Looking forward to writing more soon :)

No comments: